HOWARD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
2300 4TH STREET, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20059
August 14, 2015
The Howard University College of Pharmacy will host its 2015 Annual Career Job Fair, November 6, 2015, on the main campus, at the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library, 501 W Street NW, Washington, DC.
Each company/organization wishing to participate in interviewing prospective pharmacy graduates for potential employment will be invited on campus for a day of scheduled interviews(click here for Interview schedule
). Should you decide to participate, the registration fee is $400.00 per booth
(click here for Registration form
*Among other things, the registration fee includes: a continental breakfast; lunch; one parking permit; and free Wi-Fi.
Please note the following:
- Prepare to check-in at least an hour before interviews to allow yourself time to organize any materials at your booth.
- Each company/organization will be provided with an interview sheet to schedule appointments directly with the students. Interviews will take place in 20-minute segments, with a ten minute interval between each segment.
- Students will be available the morning of November 6th from 9:00am to 12:00 noon to sign up for interviews.
- Interviews begin at 1:00 P.M. and end at 4:30 P.M.
- Lunch will be provided.
- With respect to parking, limited metered spaces are available and most campus parking lots close to the designated facilities have restricted parking. However, we will obtain at least one parking space per company/organization. For multiple vehicle situations, please consider public transportation options or carpooling as an alternative.
We look forward to your participation in our 2015 Career Job Fair. The employer registration deadline is October 16, 2015. Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Ms. Leslie Washington by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (202)806-7960.
Daphne B. Bernard, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Dean and Associate Professor