The applicant must:
- Have graduated from an accredited nursing program with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree with a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed one year of clinical work experience post-BSN.
- Have completed a statistics course.
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- For the Post-Master’s Certificate program, have a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited university for admission.
The applicant must submit the following documents for review:
- HU Graduate Nursing Program Application
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Forty-five dollars ($45.00) application fee
- Curriculum vitae / resume
- Official transcript(s) of all college course work
- Professional goal statement
- Graduate Record Exam results (Waived for Post-Master’s Certificate applicants)
- MSN/Post-Master’s Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner: July 1st (rolling admissions).
- MSN Nurse Educator: April 1st (rolling admissions).
- Post-Master’s Certificate Nurse Educator: January 2nd (rolling admissions)
*Priority acceptance will be given to early applicants
Please forward all applications to:
College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
Division of Nursing
Office of the Graduate Program
516 Bryant Streets, NW
Annex I, Room 243
Washington, DC 20059