The College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Radiation Therapy program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Current recognized clinical settings in the metropolitan area of the District of Columbia include:
- Doctors Regional Cancer Center - Bowie, MD
- Doctors Regional Cancer Center - Lanham, MD
- Howard University Hospital - Washington, DC
- MedStar-Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, DC
- Washington Adventist Hospital - Washington, DC
- Washington Hospital Center - Washington, DC
Specific questions regarding the Program and its plans regarding probation should be directed to Ms. Adrienne Harrison, MS, RT (T), Program Director at (202) 806-5920.
To learn more about program accredidation, please vist the JRCERT Website