The College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Radiation Therapy program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Current recognized clinical settings in the metropolitan area of the District of Columbia include:
- Doctors Regional Cancer Center - Bowie, MD
- Doctors Regional Cancer Center - Lanham, MD
- Howard University Hospital - Washington, DC
- MedStar-Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, DC
- Washington Adventist Hospital - Washington, DC
For specific questions regarding the Radiation Therapy program, please contact us.
To learn more about program accreditation, please visit the JRCERT Website.