First Time In College or Former Students Returning
The Enrollment Management Office at Howard University resolves issues related to applicaitons registering as a First Time in College (FTIC) or Former Students Returning (FSR)
The College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Department of Health Sciences and Management, Health Management Sciences Program in the Division of Allied Health Sciences admits eligible applicants who have graduated from secondary schools based on the following criteria:
- Rank in the upper 50th percentile of the graduation class.
- Obtain a minimum Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores of 500 mathematics and 500 verbal (SATC 1000), or 21 in each area on the American College Test (ACT).
- Applicants seeking admissions based on the General Education Development (GED) diploma must have equivalent courses and performances as specified in the aforementioned criteria.
- Applicants, who fail to meet the minimum test score requirements as stated, must enroll in appropriate academic reinforcement course(s) in the Center for Academic Reinforcement (CAR), and carry not more than 12 semester hours while enrolled in CAR courses, as a condition of admission.
- Complete the undergraduate university application ONLINE with payment of $45 (No personal checks or cash). http://www.gs.howard.edu/admissions/OnlineApplication.htm.
- Submit proof of payment of registration and admissions fees online to the department.
- Preliminary screening of applications will be administered by the Enrollment Management Office.