- Empowering Junior Faculty: Penn State's Faculty Development and Mentoring Program. By Luanne E. Thorndyke, Maryellen E. Gusic, John H. George, David A. Quillen, Robert J. Milner. Academic Medicine, Vol.81, No.7 (Jul 2006): 668-673.
- Improving Impact Studies of Teachers? Professional Development: Toward Better Conceptualizations and Measures
- Leadership Lesson. The Educator Portfolio: A Tool for Career Development. By Constance D. Baldwin, Ph.D., email@example.com
- MedEdPORTAL is a free peer-reviewed publication service and repository for medical and oral health teaching materials, assessment tools, and faculty development resources. All copyright and patient privacy issues are addressed during the submission process so users around the globe can download and utilize any and all of the published resources for educational purposes without legal infringements.
- Organizational Leadership Development. The goal of the Organizational Leadership Development office is to improve the performance of member organizations through an enhanced behavioral repertoire. Since professional and leadership behaviors are tied to organizational performance, the OLD office focuses on professional and leadership development.
- The Four Stages of Professional Careers a New Look at Performance by Professionals.
- The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) is responsible for the Accreditation of post-MD medical training programs within the United States. Accreditation is accomplished through a peer review process and is based upon established standards and guidelines. Please note our new zip code: ACGME, 515 N. State, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60654 (P.O. Box zip code remains the same). http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/home/home.asp
- The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) is the nationally recognized accrediting authority for medical education programs leading to the M.D. degree in U.S. and Canadian medical schools. The LCME is sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association. http://www.lcme.org
Digital Portfolio Websites
1. APT Portfolio http://treddportfolio.pbworks.com
2. Standards-Based Teaching Portfolio http://sampleteachingportfolio.pbworks.com
3. Standards-Based Departmental Portfolio http://mschecetla.pbworks.com
4. Standards-Based Student Portfolio http://melanietheteacher.pbworks.com
5. Medical Portfolio http://hucmportfolio.pbworks.com
Articles from the Academic Medicine Journal on Faculty Development:
Georgetown-Howard Universities Center for Clinical and Translational Science CTSA website
CETLA - Writing Instructional Objectives