AADSAS Application Dates for HUCD and other Dates of Importance
- Filing Period June 1, 2013 through February 1, 2014
- All credentials must be postmarked by April 30th
- DAT scores cannot be older than two (2) years
- Application files will be acknowledged via email
- Following review of files, interviews are scheduled for Saturdays between August 15th and April 15th
If you are not contacted regarding an interview, you will not receive further correspondence other than the last decision notice.
- First decision notices mailed to applicants by December 1st
- Last decision notices mailed to applicants April through May
- Applicant must respond to acceptance within thirty (30) days of receiving the December 1st offer. Application files received after January 15th may not be acknowledged in writing. (These files will be reviewed and a decision made based on credentials in the file.)
- Request for future consideration (deferment) after acceptance must be in writing. The request is good for one (1) year only and may require a second interview.
- Admission to HUCD is highly competitive. The applicant's previous academic record(s), scores on the Dental Admission Test (DAT) and letters of recommendation are significant credentials in the selection process.